To schedule an appointment, please call (817) 865-6950. Our office is open Monday - Friday, however we generally see patients from 8:00am - 5: 00pm Monday - Thursday.
We make every effort to schedule appointments that best accommodate the needs of the patient. If we are seriously delayed, we will attempt to notify you beforehand. As a courtesy to other patients and staff, please call the office as soon as possible if you are unable to keep your appointment or are going to be late.
What to bring to your appointment
- Please bring all of the medications you are taking, in the pharmacy container, when you come for your appointment.
- Please let us know of any pertinent changes in insurance, employment, change of address, or relationships with other care/service givers.
- Please arrive on time for scheduled appointments and cancel, when necessary, with a phone call.
- Please follow the treatment plan recommended by your doctor and let us know immediately if you experience any side effects from prescribed medications.
- Bring the films or disk for any MRIs, CTs or X-rays you have had recently, along with the written report for these tests, to your appointment.
If you cannot keep an appointment, we ask that you call us and give us at least 24 hours notice. This will allow us to schedule another patient waiting for an earlier appointment. We request that you keep track of your appointments and call us if you have any question about the day or time of your appointment. We hope you will help us avoid no-shows.
All prescription and refill requests should be made during normal office hours. Please allow 48-72 hours for refills. Our doctors may be out of the office, in surgery, and not available the same day to sign a refill request or to write a new prescriptions. Have your pharmacist fax a refill request to (817) 865-7980.